الثلاثاء، 23 مارس 2010

Hi fellow colleagues
My name is Sorie Conteh, I am 18 years old Ilive in the Congo town community with my mother and I am fatherless. Ihave two brothers and one sister. I born in a village called Kwamavillage, it is located in the north part of Sierra Leone. I lost myfather during the war by a bum splash. That time I was seven yearsold. I found my family very poor. so there is no way for me tocontinue school back when I am Freetown.I later got the information about this deprived initiative for thosewho cannot afford the cost of learning and want to continue education.I started taking class, now my knowledge have advance, more like thisinternational collaborative initiative.Let this continue to be a perfect collaborative project in the future.
Hope to hear from you colleagues

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق